Friday, September 13, 2013

CottageCutz post - Christmas gift tag

Hello Everyone from Olena.

Today I am sharing a  3D Christmas Gift Tag I created with Beautiful   


For this gift tag I used Christmas Tree Tag die and one clear North Pole stamp from 
NEW Homemade Christmas Gift Set and Scallop Insert tag die.



For Christmas tree, I cut out 3 times the tree and glued together. Then, I cut out 2 times tag using card stock and design paper. Glued together tags and stamped sentiment "North Pole Dec 24 Happy Holidays" with craft blue ink.


After this, I glued 3D Christmas tree on tag and decorate with red glitter dots using Red Stickles and red plastic star.


For this project I used:









See you tomorrow with NEW project from me.
Olena


9 comments:

Simko said...

I love your Christmas gift tag, Olena! Love the 3D tree with spots.
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Gorgeous gift tag, Olena! I love the tree and the blue background! Beautiful job! Blessings! Kathy

Cheryl Walker said...

Olena you gift tag is absolutely beautiful!! And that 3-D I LOVE it and love the polka dots!! How sweet!!! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Donna Ellis said...

Darling gift tag! and so pretty, wintry colors!

Mojca said...

Ohhhh my it is really gorgeous! such great colours too. hugs! Mojca

Carol Hurlock said...

This is super cute. I love the color and how you created a dimensional the tree.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Unknown said...

this tag is beautiful. it looks as if it were made from wood instead of cardstock!!

Art Expression said...

I love it....so easy but looks so beautiful

Nounoumade said...

Un bien joli tag !