Monday, September 09, 2013

CottageCutz Homemade Christmas Gift Cards

Hey everyone.  Here is another project using the dies from the CottageCutz Homemade Christmas gift set.  Wow, this gift set is so amazing with lots of different ways to use your dies from that set.  What I have here are some gift cards I made with the dies from this set.
This is the little snowman with the "joy" die cut. 
This is the mitten with the Dear Santa sentiment.
This is the Poinsettia with the Winter Branch Die
These little envelopes are the Elegant Envelope Die.  I just created a little 2-1/4" x 4-1/2" folded card on the inside to write "To" & "From" on.  These are so cute and fun to make.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Happy Crafting!  These are the dies I used:




8 comments:

Simko said...

Oh Carol, these gift cards are so BEAUTIFUL! I love the new Homemade Christmas Gift Set release! Amazing what you can make with this so versatile and so easy to use dies and stamps.
Hugs,
Simona

Hali said...

Lovely gift cards!
LP,Hali

Wacki Macky said...

I'm loving these Christmas cards, can't wait to see more!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely too cute Carol!!! Love this set, as it has so many different CottageCutz dies and love the stamps!! Beautiful job!!!
hugs

Unknown said...

beautiful projects!

Just placed my order for the set.....cant wait....... :)

Olena said...

Very nice cards! Great job! Olena

Kathy said...

Beautiful gift cards Carol! I love this set too! So many things we can do with it! Blessings! Kathy

Mojca said...

Such gorgeous cards. hugs! Mojca