Monday, September 23, 2013

CottageCutz - All my LOVE card

Hello Everyone from Olena

Today, I am sharing a LOVE card I created with Beautiful  Summer CottageCutz Collections 2013. 

For this card I used only one NEW die cut corner from Summer Fancy Floral Collection 2013 - "Fancy Floral Butterfly Corner die.
 
I cut corner out two times using dark orange and cream card stock.



One corner, I glued to the cream background, and from other corner I cut out two butterflies. Sponge butterflies with orange craft ink and glued on original butterflies in the corner. Stamped sentiment and decorate card with Dew Drops and Liquid Pearls.

 
For this project I used:

Have A Wonderful Day! Olena

7 comments:

OK said...

очень красиво!!!

Simko said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! I love the corner die used and warm autumn colors.
Hugs,
Simona

Mojca said...

Waw! totally amazing colours and the die is so effective. hugs! Mojca

Елена said...

Елена, прекрасная открытка!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card, Olena! I love your colors and the liquid pearls on the die! Blessings! Kathy

Carol Hurlock said...

This is beautiful Olena. Your rich colors are so pleasing to the eye and in perfect line with the fall season. Gorgeous card.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Beautiful Olena!!! Love the colors and the layout on here. Beautiful job using the corner CC die!!
Hugs,
Cheryl