Thursday, April 18, 2013

Two cards for Holy Confirmation


Hey, Vladka here. This time in more gentle tone :)

This is the perfect timing to make some cards for Holy Confirmation and sentiment means in Slovenian language exactly that . I always like to use pigeon as a symbol of Holy Spirit and these two cards are no exception. I didn't use a lot of colours on purpose, because I wanted clean and gentle cards for this occasion. For both cards I also made bookmarks in the same style as little additional touch for both projects.
I made little "Bible" from three layers of paper and top layer is also stamped with text. Branch and pigeon, made with Whimsy Bird & Cage die, gives to the card some freshness and colours.
The second card is more typical for Confirmation. Here I added Ornate Cross die and put pigeon together with Greenery on it.
I combined different dies for these two projects and here they are. Click on the picture will link you to the store





Have a great day!

8 comments:

Simko said...

SO BEAUTIFUL, Vladka! Your cards are so gentle and perfect for the occasion!
Hugs,
Simona

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Vladka love your beautiful cards!!!! Love how you used all the CottageCutz dies hun!!! Beautiful job!
hugs,
Cheryl

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Vladka! I love the matching bookmarks and your little "Bible"! Blessings! Kathy

Frances said...

Your cards are lovely, great design and use of dies, also how you created the Bible book, hugs Frances

Lisa aka Raining said...

What a gorgeous collection! Beautifully detailed and designed to perfection!

Olena said...

Perfect!!! Beautiful collection!

Tina said...

They are so special and elegant. I just love the greenery and the Bible.

Carol Hurlock said...

Vladka these beautiful cards take me back to my own Holy Confirmation. They are just gorgeous with beautiful detail. I still have my cards and the person who gets these beauties will treasure them as well. Just lovely.
Bear Hugs,
Carol