Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Thank You Very Much Floral Notecard

Hello Everyone!

It's Olena here today and I am sharing a small note card I created with the beautiful new This N That collection. This collection have so many awesome tags, envelopes and small notecards. For my Butterfly note card I used Floral Notecard (4x6) from NEW Collection and Beautiful Filigree Butterfly Trio (4x6).


I cut out the notecard using yellow cardstock, and then I sponge them with craft ink. 



Then I stamped sentiment with craft ink and added Liquid Pearls on the scalloped edges. After this, I cut out butterfly, sponge the edges and glued to the left corner of notecard.


 
 For this card I used: 



 
 
 
 

9 comments:

Vladuška said...

So gentle, elegant and nice. I love it.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is so beautiful. I love the gorgeous shading and the sweet butterfly makes it so pretty. Great job.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cards By Jan said...

Wow...BEAUTIFUL!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Absolutely Gorgeous !!!! Beautiful job Olena, and pairing it up with the butterfly was perfect Idea!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Simko said...

What a great and useful die! You created a BEAUTIFUL note card and butterfly goes so well with the note card.
Hugs,
Simona

Barbara Bryant said...

This is so pretty and just makes you smile

Kathy said...

Beautiful Olena! I love how you added the butterfly to the card and the pretty sponging! Awesome job! Blessings! Kathy

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful card!Love the dies...

Lisa aka Raining said...

What a beautiful card! I love the sentiment and your buttefly!