Saturday, April 27, 2013

CottageCutz Sweet Classic Window



Today's card was designed for CottageCutz using the Beautiful Dies from the "This N That" Release! Love love love this release and all the beautiful envelopes and such!


So for my card I used 3 of the new CottageCutz "This N That" Dies 

Others CottageCutz are :

I absolutely LOVE the window dies, and there are sooo many things to do with them!! Love that you can add flowers and dress it up , or add wallpaper to behind and dress it down a bit. You could leave it plain, and add nothing. AWESOME Die!!! Also LOVE the pocket. I used it on my card here to hide a hidden message in the pocket. I used the "Eyelet Insert Card/Tag" and left it white!!

For the border across my card, I used the Oval Doily and Frame , well just the frame, and used it as a border , you can see it a little in the photo's. I love the look of this as a border, its perfect!!



 All Photo's below are LINKED, just click on each photo :)



Next 2 are from older releases, but are favorites too!!



Lastly I added some RRR Seam Binding, Lace, and buttons to complete my card. Stamps are all SU! 

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Simko said...

Your card is SO BEAUTIFUL, Cheryl! I love the new dies from This N That Release and you used them so well on your card. My wish list is getting longer... :) .
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Gorgeous Cheryl. Such pretty colors and embellishing on this exquisite beauty. I can tell your love that die-your so good and creating with it.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

I love this fresh colours and how you combine all dies. Beautiful Card.

Kathy said...

This is just gorgeous, Cheryl! I love that window die and love how you used it with all the pretty stitching and the other dies! Blessings! Kathy

Olena said...

WOW! This card is awesome! Love it!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Cheryl it's a gorgeous card! So detailed and I can tell you must have had a blast creating it!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!~

sandy said...

Also love the windows. So much fun to use them