Saturday, April 13, 2013

CottageCutz post - Hummingbird card

Hi Everyone! 




It's Olena here today to share with you a Beautiful Hummingbird card! I made this card using the Super CUTE CottageCutz dies- Hummingbird.


On this card I used the gorgeous CottageCutz Hummingbird die to create my card. I cut out  couple times flowers, leaves and bird using different colors of card stock, and then I sponge them with craft ink. Next, I used Zip Dry paper glue to give them a 3-D look. Inside flowers I put glitter glue.

 
I added  flower and leaves to card front as shown in picture above.
I also used Martha Stewart punches, EK Success punch and white gel pen.

 
For this card I used:





8 comments:

Simko said...

STUNNING! I love your bird and flowers. I also like vibrant colors.
Hugs,
Simona

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, that is just gorgeous. You made the flowers and humming bird come to life with the pretty shading.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the beautiful colors,and your humming bird!!!! Gorgeous card Olena!!! Love all the details!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty!Love the colors,And the dies are awesome...

Lisa aka Raining said...

Absolutely stunning card! I LOVE that die! You are making me want to grab one for myself!

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous, Olena! I love the flowers and awesome hummingbird! Blessings! Kathy

Tkat said...

love this card! so striking! beautiful details :)

Vladuška said...

Your card is real beauty. Great colours.