Friday, April 26, 2013

Baby card

Good morning everyone!
Here I am (Simona) with a baby card this time,
showcasing beautiful CottageCutz dies


This time I made a drawer step card.
The base is cut out of light blue Core'dinations paper and
inked with Ranger broken china and
chipped sapphire. I thought that would be fun
to use the bow from the Baby Frame die on the draws.
I cut the bows out of white cardstock and colored
them with copics.


Teddy, bib and socks were also cut out of white cardstock and colored with copics.


Adorable baby picture is from Graphic 45 Little Darlings collection.


The boxes for the letters and the letters were cut out of white
cardstock and colored with copics  or sponged with Ranger
broken china and chipped sapphire.
I also glued some twine around the boxes and made a little bow.



In addition I used Martha Stewart punches and some copper brads.

Thank you for looking.

Hugs,
Simona

The dies used:


Have a great day!!

7 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just as sweet as it can be. What a precious baby boy card. It's stunning.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Cheryl Walker said...

awwww Simona your baby card is absolutely darling hun!!! Love how you made it into a dresser , I have never done this before. Will have to try this one out. Love it!!! Love all the cottagecutz used :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Mary Ann said...

WOW!This is awesome!Love your baby card!!!

Kathy said...

Simona, this is so adorable! I love the card shape and the cute bows on the drawers! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

This is so cute and darling, Simona. The shape of your card is really interesting and I like it.

Olena said...

So cute card! Love it!

sandy said...

Very pretty. Pretty enough to frame.