Monday, February 25, 2013

A Lil' Shabby Chic


Hello everyone , Cheryl here with a Shabby Chic card I designed today using the Beautiful CottageCutz dies from the Vintage Release and Tea Time Release.



I LOVE the look of Shabby Chic its soo PRETTY and I LOVE PINK!!!

CottageCutz Dies Used:




 For the Dress form I cut it out in matching dp, the one that is on the top, and then distressed it with distressing inks. I cut the Tea Time Tag out with white card stock and did the same distressing on it. I next took the Oval doily and layered it on top of the Tea Time Doily to give a different look, and love the way that turned out.

For the dress form I embellished it with feathers, and a flower. On the tag I used Seam Binding from Really Reasonable Ribbon and then added a flower to it. The buttons have thread ran through them to give the finished look. Lastly I stamped some vintage Verses and added some swrils to my card.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

8 comments:

Simko said...

SO PRETTY, Cheryl!! Beautiful colors and I love all the details. I also love all the dies used on your Shabby Chic card and the buttons look awesome!
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy said...

Just gorgeous, Cheryl! I love the soft colors with shabby look of the dress form and tag! Beautiful! Blessings! Kathy

Vladuška said...

This is so gentle and beautiful. I love it.

Eileen L. said...

That is so cute, love it. Love your paper choices and color.

Lisa aka Raining said...

LOVE the way this turned out Cheryl! Super cute and shabby chic! My favorite style!!! :)

Olena said...

So so cute! Love it! Olena

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL!!~

Carol Hurlock said...

Love this shabby chic creation. The button are darling and compliment the dress form perfectly.
Bear Hugs,
Carol