Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Bathroom Layout or Wall Art

Hello friends!  Janice here to share an 8x8 layout or wall hanging.  This would be so cute hanging in a bathroom or used for a layout for a bride or prom girl getting ready for the special occasion.  I used dies from the latest Vintage Release.  These are all so pretty and feminine.  I used CottageCutz Vintage Bath and CottageCutz Shabby Chic Powder Room.  I used white cardstock and metalliic cardstock to cut the pieces.  I used Copic E-40, Brick White on the tub, sink and towel.  I used B00 Frost Blue on the mirror.  The background paper is from DCWV Linen Closet.  The shower curtain is from a remnant purchased from JoAnn's.
Thanks so much for stopping by.  I will be back on the 27th with more vintage projects

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

12 comments:

Vladuška said...

Oh, I love love love these dies. This looks great :)

Judy Rozema said...

That is such a neat idea!! Love it!

Liz said...

Very creative a great udea loiks fabuloys

Kathy said...

So creative, Janice, I love it! Blessings! Kathy

Simko said...

What a beautiful piece of artwork. I love the Vintage Release dies. Hugs, Simona

Barbara said...

This makes such an elegant picture and I love how you added fabric shower curtain.

Cheryl Walker said...

Very neat idea hun!!! I LOVE these new dies, they are super SWEET and perfect for mini albums too!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Olena said...

WOW!!! Super idea!!! Thank you.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Super cute and creative!

keysha said...

I love this!!! OK, it is official, I am getting those new dies! I wanted them but kinda talked myself out of it... but seeing your project has convinced me that I must have those new dies! LOL!! Thanks for sharing!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh this is so PRETTY!!~

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just so darn cute. I love the perfect scene you created with these dies.
Bear Hugs
Carol