Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hello CottageCutz Fans.  It's Carol here today.  Don't you just love Christmas Lights.  I remember when I was younger my parents would take us to the city to view the Christmas lights.  They would be strung from light pole to light pole over the streets and it was so beautiful.  When I decided to use the Moose for my card I couldn't help but want to string these Recollection sticker lights around my card to coordinate with the lights that decorate the Moose antlers.   The Moose has been popped up on an embossed Spellbinders die cut.  A couple of Recollection flowers, green glitter leaves, and a Recollection sentiment and this card is ready to "light" up someone for Christmas.  Fast, Fun, and Fantastic.  It doesn't get any easier than that.  Here is the die I used.

Isn't he just cute.  You can get yours here.   He was so much fun to die cut and put together.  A little Brush Corduroy distress ink and he was good to go.  I loved assembling the lights on the antlers-that was fun.  Thanks for stopping by today to see my creations.  Merry Moose-mas!


5 comments:

Vladuška said...

This lights are so very good idea and I like the card - it is so Christmas :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Carol your card is sooooo DARLING and perfect for Christmas with that darling moose and all those lights! LOVE it!!! Hope you and your family have a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!

Beautiful job as always hun!!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Simko said...

Such a cheerful Christmas card. I like the moose and bright lights... Merry Christmas!

Olena said...

OMG!!!! Very cute Christmas card! Olena

Judy Rozema said...

Just DARLING!!!