Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Funky Fold with Santa



Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a Funky Fold Card made using several CottageCutz dies. 
First I used CottageCutz Holly Jolly Legs, and then I thought how cute would it be to use the CottageCutz Witch Cake plate, but decorate it up for Christmas :) So I did just that!! I used the CottageCutz Mistletoe & Holly Berry to use on the top of the cake plate :)


For the Inside I used the CottageCutz Holly & Berry Border, and thought it would be perfect fit for the inside and it was. I also used more of the Mistletoe & Holly for the front of my card as shown below. I did use some Creative Inspiration Paints on all my pieces, and glitter too!!!


I added some sewing, and there is NO ribbon on this card, Shocking I know....hehehehehe



CottageCutz Die's are LINKED by Photo! Just click on each photo and it will bring you there :)






I hope everyone has a wonderful week and a Very Merry Christmas!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Lisa aka Raining said...

This is so cute! I love the mistletoe and holly dies!

Janice W. said...

Clever way to use the Santa legs! Great fold and I love the plaid!

Carol Hurlock said...

Now that is creative. I love thinking outside the box on these dies and you have accomplished that perfectly. I would love a plate like this in real life!!! So fun and so pretty. It's a Country Christmas at the Cottage today...lol Beautiful Cheryl.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Simko said...

Wow Cheryl, you have used so many different CottageCutz dies and combined them so well together. I love it!