Monday, December 17, 2012

CottageCutz Holiday Carolers

Hello CottageCutz fans!  Today my card features the CottageCutz Holiday Carolers.  I cut the images from white cardstock and then I cut the gowns from red plaid from the Recollections Sugar Plums line.  The rest I colored with Copics.  The printed song behind the carolers is from Old World Winter paper pack by the Paper Studio.  I used Vintage Photo distress ink around the images.  It makes the images look less flat.  I assembled the card and punched a few snowflakes from glitter paper, then tied a little  bow from string to finish the card.
Have a great day!
Hugs and smiles,
Janice

5 comments:

Simko said...

What a lovely card... I like the red plaid paper you've used for the dresses and printed poem is awesome idea...

Cheryl Walker said...

Very pretty Janice!!! I love the carolers and how you colored and cut them in dp! Beautiful job!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just darling Janice. I love those Caroler's and the lamp-post is so sweet with them. Great idea with the Christmas Carol behind them. So cute
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vladuška said...

So nice and cute. Like it.

Lisa aka Raining said...

What a sweet card! Love those adorable dies!