Sunday, December 09, 2012

CottageCutz Holiday Cardinal

Greetings everyone.  It's Carol here and today I have a card made with the beautiful Holiday Cardinal from CottageCutz.  This die is gorgeous. 
 
This card used Spellbinders Floral Oval, Large Oval, and Holly Motif Corners.  Martha Stewart Holly punch around the page and branch punch.  The plain oval die cut was embossed as well as all the white background.
 The berries on the background of the CottageCutz die were cut on red metallic paper.  The flowers are recollection and were sent to me by my friend Pam.  Thank you Pam!   The leaves are the "Greenery" die from CottageCut.
 Below you will find a picture of the dies I used.  Thanks for visiting today.  I really appreciate it.




5 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh my gosh...absolutely beautiful. Your work is amazing Carol!

Simko said...

This is stunning Carol! Like Joanne said, absolutely beautiful.

Vladuška said...

Beautiful card, so elegant and special.

Janice W. said...

Oh Carol I love this! Beautiful!

Lisa aka Raining said...

Gosh what an amazing card! Your work is always soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!