Thursday, December 06, 2012

Build a Poinsettia Layout



Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share a Merry Christmas Layout made for CottageCutz using the BEAUTIFUL "CottageCutz Build a Poinsettia Die" from the CottageCutz  Christmas Traditions Release.

I cut them all out using Red Card Stock, and then I airbrushed them with a red copic, not sure if you can see the airbrushing very well in my photo's. Next I used Liquid Scrap Dots to give them a 3-D look, and then added some CIP's gold glitter to the centers of them all.

These were easy to make, I just put them all together at the same time, let them dry, and then added the glitter, set aside and worked on my layout. My layout is super simple as it only consist of 2 dp pieces for the backgroud layers, then I took another design paper piece and cut it down to create a matt for photo's. 

Lastly I added lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon, and a button!




Thank you for looking and for all your wonderful comments!!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Vladuška said...

I like all those little poinsettias and Christmas colours. Nice LO.

Carol Hurlock said...

Wow, look at all your beautiful poinsettias. I might have to put this on my wish list. This is beautiful Cheryl. Way to go!
Bear hugs,
Carol

Janice W. said...

I love all the poinsettias with the gold centers. Beautiful layout. A friend told me how much she likes her CC poinsettia die. I think I might put it on my wish list too.

Simko said...

Your Christmas Layout is beautiful.... and I also like your poinsettias.
Hugs,
Simona