Saturday, October 27, 2012

More Background Fun!

Hello everyone!  I am back with the card I said I would share with you using the CottageCutz Frankly die.  I made this background before I realized what a great cloud the hole in the ground negative would make.  For these clouds I tore a strip of paper about 3 inches long making a rough edge.  I then sponged Memento grey flannel to create the wispy clouds.  The negative stencil is much easier to use, and I plan on using it more often.
I used CottageCutz Halloween Scene for my second card.  The background is from a card that I made awhile back on my blog.  I didn't like the way it was turning out, so I started over.  I didn't throw it away because I thought I might find some use for it.  It was perfect for this little Halloween Scene.  Hope you like it!
Have a safe and fun Halloween!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

No comments: