Tuesday, June 26, 2012

CottageCutz Floral Wreath Thank You




Good morning!   It's Lorie here today to share something crafty with you, and I've created a sweet little thank you card with my new Cottage Cutz dies.  Boy do I LOVE these designs from the Spring Blossoms Release!  They are so pretty!!!  Here's my card...
One thing I love about using Cottage Cutz dies is that I can use up a lot of my small pieces of scrap paper for designs like this one, and that's exactly what I did.  All of the card stock was from my scrap bin.  I did a little flourish stamping behind the wreath for some added interest.  I followed through with pearl accents on the flourish, as well as the flower centers.  This turned out so sweet and pretty and I hope you like it as much as I do.  Below, is a picture of the Spring Vine Wreath CottageCutz die that I used, and if you just click on the picture, it will take you directly to The Scrapping Cottage Store to check it out.  It's a dandy!!!

Our amazing design team keeps the inspiration flowing here on The Scrapping Cottage Blog, and we certainly appreciate you spending some time with us, your feedback and your kind comments.  Have a blessed day, and happy crafting, friends!!!



4 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your choice of colors. Very cute card

MiamiKel said...

Lorie, this is a beauty!! Such a soft and lovely wreath with beautiful hues - and a great way to use up the scrap papers! Wonderfully crafted!

Carol Hurlock said...

Lorie your wreath is so sweet. I love how you did the sentiment on it. Very pretty colors too.

Janice W. said...

This is so pretty!