Thursday, June 07, 2012

All White Card

Hi friends!  Janice here.  I love the look of all white cards so I am sharing one with you today, with the exception of the base of the card.  I used CottageCutz Tropical Trio and CottageCutz Greenery dies to create my card.


The greenery die cuts are 2 layers thick, so they would show up better.  Then I added layered flowers and some bling for the flower centers.  I finished the card with an organza polka dot bow.  I hope you like this very simple, quick, and pretty card.  You could do this all white technique with any of the dies.  Try it out and see what you think.  I have been wanting to try it with the Window Die.  Maybe I will do that soon.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice


5 comments:

Lorie said...

The tone-on-tone on this card is gorgeous, Janice. I love the layering you've done, and how it looks embossed. Very dimensional and pretty! Nicely done my friend!

Theresa said...

I love this card. I have never thought of doing all white, or all of anyone one color. I'm definitely going to try this myself!

-Theresa

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful all White card Janice!! I love the way this turned out, and LOVE the new CottageCutz you used!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Carol Hurlock said...

Janice this is gorgeous. I love all white cards. Yours looks so elegant and graceful. You can't help but smile when you look at it. Beautiful work!

MiamiKel said...

Wow, wow and wow some more! This is just as beautiful as can be, so soft and wonderful - beautifully designed!