Friday, April 27, 2012

All White Elegance

Good morning all!  This is my first time posting since Blogger has changed everything up.  I hope it all goes smoothly.  I was happy with the old way.  Guess I don't like change much.
Here is a card I made with the Filigree Butterfly Trio die.  I apologize for the poor quality photo.  The card has been mailed, so I couldn't retake the photo.  It looks much better in hand.  I also used the CottageCutz Picket Fence Border.  I love this fence die!  I weaved the sheer organza ribbon through the fence and tied a bow.  I used a floral embossing folder for the background.  I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

6 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Beautiful card Janice!!! I love all the white, and the cottagecutz butterfly you used :) Im also loving all the CAS cards you ladies are making!!! Might be giving this a try very very soon here :) hehehehehee

Hugs,
Cheryl

Lorie said...

WOW! The simple elegance of this card is stunning, Janice! Very classy and beautifully done!

Jan said...

very nice. I agree on changing things up. I don't know why they just don't leave things alone when people are happy with the way they are. If it isn't broke why fix it.

MiamiKel said...

So elegant and lovely, Janice! :)

MiamiKel said...

So elegant and lovely, Janice! :)

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Janice I don't know how I missed this pretty creation! I love white cards-and this one is so elegant and gorgeous. I love the fence at the bottom and the pretty embossing.