Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy Winter!

Good morning, and welcome to The Scrapping Cottage Blog!  It's Lorie here today, and I sincerely hope that you ALL have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas celebration.  We've had gorgeous weather here in mid MO, for this time of year, with highs near 50 degrees, and lots of sunshine.  Not so Christmas like, but nice just the same.  My card today kind of reflects the kind of mood I'm in, because I'm one that likes the change of seasons, and yes, I even like winter.  I enjoy snow, and all the wonderful and fun things the first snowfall brings, like sledding, and bonfires, and snowmen.  So, with that being said, here's my Happy Winter card for you!  ;-)
 This Winter Snowman Cottage Cutz die is so perfect for ALL your winter cards and projects.  I just left out a few of the accessories included with this cutie to make him more of a general winter character than a Christmas one.  He's ready for some snowy fun, just like we are!!  

Wishing you a bright and beautiful day and happy crafting!


5 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Love your card, the colors are great!

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

That is sooo awesome! I love the blue paper and the glittery snow! What a fabulous job!

Paulette S said...

Happy Winter from SW Missouri! If I didnt already some cute snowmen dies, I would have to have this one. LOL because you made him up so cute.

Unknown said...

What an adorable snowman card! Love the glittery snow!
hugs,
Gini