Saturday, November 19, 2011

You're an Angel

I'm so excited that CottageCutz dies have ventured into people. The faces are so adorable!
I made this Christmas card with the Nativity Angel 4x4 die.

This die (as well as all the others...) makes such cute gift tags or cards for holiday giving.
Here's a closer look at these darling angels.

I also used the Boxwood Vine Wreath to get my banner and Merry Christmas stamp. I have to say as I opened this die to put on the foam I thought WOW! this die is loaded with goodies, it has so many possibilities!
I think winter has hit here in Utah. We had our first snowfall last night.
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
Kay

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Beautiful card, Kay! Very sweet!

Unknown said...

Your little angels look adorable! So sweet!
hugs,
Gini