Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mr. Mouse Chef Recipe Card

Hello everyone Cheryl here with a Recipe Card for The Scrapping Cottage using the DARLING Mr. Chef Mouse Cottage Cutz. I just LOVE this darling lil' mouse, he is soo sweet!
I thought this cottage cutz was perfect for a Recipe Card, and the design paper too. Mr. Chef Mouse was cut out with grey,green,white card stock. I dusted the apron and cap with tim holtz distress ink. the bowl was colored with copics, and so was his bow tie, and shoes.

I had my daughter print out a recipe from my computer in my craft room and bring it up to me :) i then added the name of the recipe and the ingredients to the front and the directions to the back.

The back is plain but normally i add the directions to the back of my cards and these are super simple ones....hehehehehe


I hope you enjoyed my Recipe Card for today, and thank you for looking! Enjoy your week!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Cheryl
You have made an adorable project.
Such fun details