Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mr. Chef Mouse & Snowlady Chef

Hello everyone and happy Tuesday to all! Sorry im a little late this morning posting, i havent felt well for the last few days. Anyways I do have a couple of DARLING Cottage Cutz to share with you today! :) 
First I have Mr.Chef Mouse, he is sooo SWEET I really wanted to make a Recipe card for todays post  and just didnt have enough energy to do it, so instead i figured i would share what i had put together :)  Now I used Tim Hotlz distress inks for most of his highlighting, the bow,bowtie,and spatula i colored with copics. His chef cap, and his apron i distressed with antique linen, Mr. Chef was cut out with grey card stock and then distress a tad with a shade of blue. For his green outfit i used a tim hotlz green that i had next to me.

I cut all her pieces out with a wide column card stock, thats what gives the lines in her. Next I distressed her with a blue ink, for her apron i distressed with a pink and same for her cupcake top. The heart,bottom of apron,holly berry,cupcake wrapper,and wooden spoon are all colored with copics. Her pan hat is colored with 3 different grey copic markers. Lastly I added some stickles to her pearls and the cupcake icing.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and thank you for stopping by!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



No comments: