Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, Welcome Holidays, Bring on the Sales!


Hi Everyone, it's Lori here today on gobble, gobble day.  I hope all of you have plans to be with friends and family this weekend and celebrate everything we have to be thankful for.  I heard a little saying not to long ago about if you had tomorrow everything that you had thanked God for today, what would you have?  I know my list would honestly be to long to name.  One thing I am thankful for is the wonderful design teams I'm able to serve on.  Scrapping Cottage has been so good to me and I feel so blessed to have been able to be on it with my best friend and sister Gini...yeap, I'm truly grateful. 



Today I created a simple holiday card using Whimsical Tree.  I always think of Dr. Seuss for a little whimsy and pink and green...Go figure.  I love how our dies help you create really unique cards in no time, so simple but really eye catching.  I know I would love to get a card like this in the mail. 

I hope you gets lots of holiday shopping done this weekend and be sure to check out our sale.... and we don't even have lines you have to stand in.  You can get dies up to 50% off...so you'll want to check it out.  It's a great time to pick up some holiday gifts for you, your family and friends and then a little more for you, LOL. 

Have a blessed weekend and I'll see you soon.

Hugs,










1 comment:

CreatedbyKay said...

What a cute tree and such fun colors!