Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Fall: It's hard to say Goodbye...


Fall is my favorite season and it's giving way to Winter awful fast around here by turning COLD already....Today I wanted to share with you one last taste of fall with my October Project 12 layout. For those that don't know what Project 12 is - it's a website that introduces a double page sketch each month for you to follow. It's a great way to summarize your families happenings each month.

Of course my CottageCutz dies come in handy for these layouts as it did again this month. I used the Raking Leaves die from last years release and the MLS Summertime Fun die from a couple of months ago to add the fall touches to my layout.


I hope you still have some beautiful fall weather where you are - enjoy it while it lasts!
Have a great day and remember to use your CottageCutz dies when you scrap.
Kay

5 comments:

Heidi said...

This is adorable, lovely page and those trees are awesome!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Kay I LOVE your layout hun! Beautiful job, and I LOVE the cottage cutz you used, they are sooo sweet!!! I too am going to miss Fall, and winter is here. Ive been told its chilly outside, and was like 19 degrees the other morning, wow!!! I hope when the snow hits we have it for a couple of months then it should go away.....lol

Hugs,
Cheryl

Pearl said...

Loving all the fall details , Kay ! fab choice of dies !

Lorie said...

Beautiful layout, Kay!

TristanzNina said...

Enjoyed this laouy very much! Love the fall colors. What did you use for the accents on the rake? Silver pen or I rock silver studs?