Monday, September 26, 2011

Wizard Wobble

Good morning!  It's a beautiful Monday morning, or at least I hope it's a beautiful Monday morning for you.  Lorie here, and  I'm still in the Halloween spirit, playing with my Cottage Cutz Halloween dies.  Today I bring you a card I made for Barry's challenge this month, which is to create a motion card.  I used this cute Deuce the Wizard die, and I popped him onto an action wobble to create the movement.  Old Deuce has the earth shaking with whatever potion he's got cooking up in that pot!  LOL!!!  I also used the Grass Border die from The Scrapping Cottage on this card, as well as the Ornate Circle Frame.

Deuce was cut with white card stock, and everything was colored with Copic markers, however, I did run the die through the Big Shot a second time, using patterned paper for the robe and hat.  Below, is a short video I took, (trying out my new camera) to demonstrate the movement the Action Wobble gives.  

 
It's not so easy to hold the camera and make the Action Wobble move, but at least you get the idea here.  There's still plenty of time to play along with this months challenge, and there's a great prize being given away to one lucky player!  What on earth are you waiting for?  Get out those Cottage Cutz dies, and get movin' with those motion cards for Barry's challenge!!!!   You can find the details here, or you can click on the blinkie in the top left side bar. 

It's great seeing you here today!  Have a good one, Cottage Cutz fans!






5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

DARLING card hun!!! LOVE the action wabbles and your coloring on the wizard is beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Joanne said...

Hey Lorie...I love your card and your coloring with the Copics is incredible as always! Very cute and thanks for showing the card in action with the video. Joanne

Michelle's Daydreams said...

I Love this card. :)

Janice W. said...

This is amazing! I LOVE it!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

This is so cute!! Love the jiggly-wiggly Wizard!