Sunday, September 18, 2011

Happy Haunting

Fall is definitely here and with that comes thought of Halloween and Haunting. I'm a huge fan of Halloween so when I saw these new dies from Cottage Cutz, I knew that I'd end up getting all of them. From haunted houses to pumpkins, lanterns to witches, these dies are perfect to personalize any of your Hallween crafts.

Hi everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a "spook"tacular card using the Haunted House Border die. I love the detail in this set and wanted to create a background scene for the little My Little Shoebox bats. I die cut the images from some great Mica Metallic Paper from Paper Temptress to give a little sparkle to the card. Hauntingly delish right?


Isn't that Haunted House beyond amazing??? Love Love Love it!!! Not only can it be used as a border, but you can create great scenes with it. I love versatility when it comes to dies, and Cottage Cutz dies give so much of that. If you haven't seen the Halloween dies yet, make sure you take a look. Also I see some fantastic Christmas ones as well that are simply stunning.

Thanks so much for stopping in today. Make sure you leave a comment with all of the projects on the blog. We love to hear what you have to say.

Until next time
Toodles
Erika Taylor






2 comments:

Pearl said...

Great ideas here Erika with this border die!

Lorie said...

Great card, Erika! LOVE it!