Thursday, September 22, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share a card I decorated inside and out, using the DARLING Halloweeen Collection Cottage Cutz.
For my card today I used The Scrapping Cottage die cutz listed below. I'm  LOVING this DARLING Halloween Collection, they are all just tooo CUTE! To see the entire collection please visit The Scrapping Cottage here.
Cottage Cutz I used:
Halloween Stacked Frogs( 1 on the outside 1 inside)
Lantern Tree(for the little Ghost) 

Others- copics, dusting, airbrushing,ribbons,flower, gems, silver frame.

For the frogs I just dusted them with 3 colors of greens, starting with the lightest like I show in my video with the pumpkin. The candy corn was white and I used copics to color the yellow and orange.

I love doing the insides of cards. On this one I kept it pretty simple. Ive added 1 of the stacked frogs, and used part of the Haunted House Border. The pumpkin is a sticker from My Little Shoebox.com

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Wow Cheryl another one of your wonderful creations! I love all of the CottageCutz dies that you used. Adorable and so fun!!!

Luv 2 Create said...

Now this is adorable. Makes me wish I had a need for a Halloween card.
Marcie

Lorie said...

Absolutely stunning card, Cheryl! Perfect in every wonderful way!!!