Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Good morning!!  Oh my goodness, has the weather ever taken a turn for the better!!  Warm, beautiful, sunny days and cool crisp nights really have me in the mood for creating Fall cards, and that's exactly what I've been doing.  The Halloween release at The Scrapping Cottage is one of my all time favorites, and my card today was made with one of the newest dies.  This cute little Witch Samara die was wonderful to work with!  I cut all the pieces with white card stock, then cut an extra dress out of patterned paper.  I like to "base" all my pieces with color, then assemble them and add the shading and details after they are all in one piece.  All the artwork on this card was colored with Copic markers.
I found this wonderful Happy Halloween paper in a DCWV Mattestack, and this cute little witch fit just perfectly around the Happy Halloween sentiment.    Check out all the wonderful dies in this new Halloween collection.  They're shipping now, and you're definitely going to want these for ALL your Halloween projcets and cards!!


 Thanks for visiting today.  I hope today brings you many, many blessings, including some happy stamping and scrapping!!!





3 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww Lorie your card is DARLING!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your coloring and shading on the die cut pieces, and LOVE the witch :) Beautiful work as always!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

I love all the coloring on your little witch! She is just adorable!
hugs,
Gini

Barbara said...

Love what you did with the Witch Samara die. I just completed a card using her which was so much fun to do.