Friday, September 02, 2011

Happy Halloween

Hello everyone I'm SUPER EXCITED about the new Halloween Release, there are sooo many DARLING Cottage Cutz in the Halloween Release and you are going to LOVE them all! I know I do! 
Today I'm sharing with you a card I did using Trick or Treat Puppy 4 x 4 Cottage Cutz, LOVE THESE little ones!!! 
I've also added a 2 part video 
1 on the puppy, and 1 for dusting the pumpkin. I really had a lot of fun using this technique and hope you enjoy my video's :)

I also used the Haunted House Border 4 x6  and the wording from this cottage cutz too :) LOVE them all!!! My design paper is from My Little Shoebox.com. The polka dots is from the Trick or Treat -Scaredy Cat, and the orange print is from the Playtime-Daydreams collections. Lastly ive added some sewing and ribbons.



Below ive added 2 youtube video's for you to see using the new Halloween Cottage Cutz!
Trick or Treat Puppy 4 x 4 Video #1 on the Puppy
Trick or Treat Puppy Video #2 for the Pumpkin


*********************************
Another card I wanted to share today using the Airplane /Banner and sign
The design paper I used is from My Little Shoebox and its the Sew Cute Collection
I do have another video for this one on Youtube if you click my video's above you can view it :) I didnt want to make todays post to long :) heheheheh

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation and thank you fo rth evideos.

Hugs Ali x

Unknown said...

Great cards, Cheryl! These are a couple of my favorites that you've made!
hugs,
Gini

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

You are so talented! These cards and videos are great!

Lorie said...

Great cards, and fabulous video!! Thanks so much for sharing your techniques. I love to learn new things!!!

Pearl said...

yay ! great to see the new dies in action ! woot ! superb creations , Cheryl !

Pearl said...

yay ! great to see the new dies in action ! woot ! superb creations , Cheryl !

Sherrie K. said...

Amazing Halloween card! I LOVE everything about it~the details are fantastic! TFS!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Angelica Suarez said...

Both your cards are gorgeous, Cheryl! So much detail - and yet still very soft and pretty!

Lori said...

Both of your cards are adorable and I loved your video. Taught me a new trick for coloring and I can't wait to try it.

Joanne said...

Great card Cheryl and thank you for the wonderful video. I enjoy watching your videos. Thank you!