Sunday, September 11, 2011

Happy Halloween Treat Box

It's Sept 11 : I just want to say that even here in Singapore, 
we remember 9/11 . Our hearts and prayers are with America and all our American friends. Praying for  worldwide safety and appreciating the  resilience of America in moving forward with hope and confidence. 
--------------------------------------------------------

Today , I want to share a quick treat box/bag project which can be mass produced in quick time  .
I have decorated both sides of my box to show the scale of some our Halloween dies
on this type of box .  
My assembled Accucut box size is about 6x4" . 
You may prefer to use inexpensive , store bought  ready made bag/boxes . 

For this side of the box , I have used the 4x6 Haunted House Border die 
and I diecut the design using self adhesive cardstock to spend less time applying adhesive. 




I went to town with some stickles here - Black Distressed Stickles - for the rough texture , Blue and Green stickles too for added sparkle and color. 


For the other side of my box , I used the Spooky Frame with Owl . 




I love using patterned paper to die cut in the colors that I prefer for the project . 
Then to add depth I simply ink in the colors I want - in this case I used Walnut Stain distress ink . A little Black distressed stickles and I'm done . 

All the patterned papers used here 
are from the latest Trick or Treat collection from My Little Shoebox. 

Thank you so much for all your comments on our projects here. 
We so appreciate your feedback
 Until next time , 



5 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

oh this is so cute :)
hugs Ria

Cheryl Walker said...

Darling treat bag hun! I LOVE the die's you used, and DP!! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

MsJay said...

These are too cute! Love it!

Unknown said...

Cute treat box, Pearl! Great colors for Halloween.
hugs,
Gini

Lorie said...

Awesome projects, Pearl! Thanks so much for the wonderful inspiration!!