Thursday, September 29, 2011

Halloween Treats


What would Halloween be without treats?? I love all the fun Halloween candy and treats at this time of the year. I bought a few of these candy tubes and filled it with Candy Corn flavored M&M's, added some tuelle, twine and of course a CottageCutz die for decoration.


I used the Jack-0-Lantern w/hat die and then punched a small hole at the top of the hat and put a jump ring through so I could hang it from the twine.
So don't forget to make CottageCutz dies part of your Halloween treats.



Have a wonderful fall Thursday!
Kay

7 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww kay these are DARLING!!!! I love how you decorated them :) Ive been wondering where you buy the candy tubes from? I would love to make these, I think they would be a lot of fun :) thank you hun for sharing :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

I bought the tubes at Pebbles.
Thanks!

Lorie said...

Very cute idea, Kay! I love the way you accented the pumpkin piece with the doodling and dots. A wonderful little gift idea!!!

Lorie said...

Oh, and I love that tulle bow, too!!

Barbara said...

I WAS WONDERING WHAT NEAT TREAT I COULD DO FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S 3RD
GRADE CLASS FOR HALLOWEEN AND YOUR PROJECT WILL BE PERFECT. THANKS FOR THE CLEVER IDEA.

Janice W. said...

This is so cute Kay!

Pearl said...

adorable sweet treats indeed !