Friday, September 09, 2011

A couple projects

Today is my last post as a GDT for Scrapping Cottage.  I've had a blast working with these dies and sharing my projects with you.  I have a couple projects for today. 

My first one is a lace ornament I created using Orante Circle Frame and a lace doily






and here is a different angle of the bow.  I cut out another one and made it look 3 dimensional





My second project, I used three different dies.  I used Trick or Treat, Spooky Fence and Kitties & tombstone





5 comments:

Cheryl Walker said...

Awwww Tanya I LOVE the ornament you made, DARLING!!! And Your Trick or Treat card is tooo CUTE!!!!

Beautiful job! :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Unknown said...

Tanya, thanks so much for sharing your projects. They are so fun!
hugs,
Gini

Lorie said...

Very cute projects, Tanya! The ornament is just adorable!!!

Pearl said...

Great Ideas here with the dies you've chosen ! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Love the doiley tag idea! I've just ordered my first CC dies, including the ornate circle set. I've got a project in mind that revolves around my daughter Audrey, so I bought the matching papers and stamps and dies. This will make a perfect addition to my project. Thanks for the inspiration.