Thursday, September 01, 2011

Booyah !


Hello again from Sunny Singapore , everyone ! 
Have you seen our September Halloween release yet ? 
So many fun & adorable designs to choose from !!! 


I was so inspired by our latest Halloween release
I ,too, brought out our My Little ShoeBox designed Spooky Treats die 
and had a go at my first proper Halloween card evah ! ;) 


I only used the My Little Shoebox Trick or Treat papers for the entire card - including
the witch's hat , pumpkin and sweet diecuts . 
I also tried for the first time using Black Soot distress ink to add some shading to the pumpkin and hat diecuts and realised how very easy it is ! Love the effect !  I also added some foam pads for additional dimension with the hat . 

Here's my second ever created Halloween layout that 
I made recently for the My Little Shoebox  Trick or Treat Blog hop. 



Again , using only the My Little Shoebox Trick or Treat papers , 
I diecut the raven and some sweets to add to the layout. 

I do not celebrate Halloween over here in little Singapore , 
but even I got really excited by the delightful designs in this latest release. 



I spy some rather versatile designs which we should be able to use beyond Halloween projects - like the Gothic frame, Lampost with Sign  & the adorable Trick or Treat Puppy !  
Check out our pre-order bundle offer today ! 




4 comments:

Lorie said...

Pearl, your card and layout are both fabulous!!! I LOVE that MLS Halloween paper, and I LOVE your projects!!!

Unknown said...

Really cute projects, Pearl! You did great with the Halloween theme.
hugs,
Gini

Angelica Suarez said...

ADORABLE Pearl!! I love your artsy style, you always have such a great eye for color and these are no exception. FABULOUS!

Lori said...

Super cute Pearl! You sure are making me get in the Halloween mood. :)