Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Birthday Fun

I love birthdays. Whether my own, or our childrens, birthday are always full of color, surprise and CAKE!!! This sweet tooth sure loves a good piece of cake. Hi Everyone, Erika Taylor here today to share with you a little card I created using the Game Booth dies. This set of dies is so versatile and today I wanted to show you that you can use the game booth as a frame.

I used Pink Paislee Soiree papers and some Donna Salazar glitter to give this card a real girly feel. Then I added a dash more sparkle with Stickles. Hope you like it...


That is it for me today. Be sure to stop by my blog if you have some time as well. I'm having a little blog candy and there will be some great Cottage Cutz dies included.
Until next time

Toodles
Erika Taylor



1 comment:

Lorie said...

Cute, cute, CAH-UTE!!