Thursday, March 24, 2011

To gnome me is to love me!

Happy Thursday! You know that means....it's Friday Eve, of course!!! The weekend is just around the corner. :)

From the gnomes release, I've used the adorable Mr. Gnome and the older version mushrooms for this card. The sentiment is a digi stamp by Melonheadz Illustrating. Papers by My Mind's Eye, Quite Contrary line.

Hoping spring has sprung in your neck of the woods. I'm happy to report we saw the sun this week! Yippee! Bless you, Mother Nature. :)

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Awww, Kay! This is so cute!! That sentiment is so perfect with your cute little gnome and those pretty mushrooms. Very well done!

Ruth Ellen said...

So cute!!!!

Nikki said...

Super Cute! Love it! xox Nikki :)

~Mar said...

This is so cute!

Vicki said...

How adorable. Love it. I am so glad I have those dies.