Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Sweet Treat Valentine

I got some of the new Valentine release dies in the mail yesterday and this Tiered Cupcakes die looked so yummy I had to use this one first. I cut 4" squares out of several colors and ran it through my diecut machine so I had lots of choices for my cupcakes. I inked the edges and then put them together. I added some Glossy Accents and a tiny bow and there you have it.
Rather than add a sentiment I opted for this cute little Conversation Heart Mini
which looks just like the real thing. I simply filled in the embossed section with a red marker.
I might just have to make some cupcakes today....
Have a Wednesday!
Kay

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Suh-weet, Kay! I love the colors you put together, and all the added sparkle looks so lovely!

Hugs,
Lorie

patbaskin said...

WOW!!! Love this card. So simple, yet extremely enticing. Great job!

Ruth Ellen said...

This is fantastic!!! Super cute card and great job with this adorable shape!

diana creations said...

such a cute card card i love anything cupcakes

Shar said...

Yum, yum! This is fabulous, Kay!

Karen said...

So cute, Kay! Your cards are always so detailed and cute!

Janice W. said...

Now that's a die I gotta have! Love your card!