Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Stinkin' Cute

Good morning, today I have a really simple Valentine to show you using the Valentine Skunk.
Isn't he just stinkin' cute?
I added some shading around the edges of my pieces and put him together, then added some pop dots to the back of him to raise him off the paper.
One of things I love to do when making cards is to decorate the envelope to match my card. This is super simple. I simply cut a scrap of my patterned paper and ink the edges and adhere it to my envelope and wallah you have a matching envelope.
Check out all the Valentine's Day release here as well as the new Gnome & Fairy release.
Happy Wednesday!
Kay

5 comments:

Janice W. said...

I love your stinkin' cute skunk! Nice tip for the envelope too!

Leticia said...

Love it!! I also love the embellished envelope...

Ruth Ellen said...

This skunk is so adorable!!! I love the papers you paired him with - super cute!!

Lorie said...

This is sooo cute, Kay, and I too love that you made the envelope to match this adorable card! Too stinkin' cute is right!!!

Shar said...

Awww! He's stinkin cute all right!