Wednesday, January 05, 2011

So Much you Can Do!

A couple of weeks ago I showed you a sneak peek of this Circle w/Eyelets die and made a bunch of Christmas tags with it. Today I want to show you some fun Valentine ideas.

A 1 3/4" punch fits great inside the largest eyelet circle as shown above.
I just cut out a bunch of these eyelet circles in different Valentine colors and then just started stamping and inking. I think this die is one of my favorites!
These can be secured to a toothpick for a cute cupcake decoration, made into tags, a journaling spot on a layout, placed on a card as a decoration or to add a sentiment and much more.
I grabbed my CottageCutz minis from last year to help me make my project for today.
The minis are perfect for this size circle.

I also used the clear stamps from this release for my sentiments. The I love you is a rub-on.

After I cut out all of these circles I used my piercer to pop out all the tiny circles around the edge and they looked so pretty sitting there I had to use them for sprinkles on my kiss. I just applied Glossy Accents and let it partially dry and then sprinkled them on.
The small eyelet circle fits great on the Frame 1 die as I've shown above.
You'll just love this die!
Have a great day and a Happy New Year!
Kay


7 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Could these be any cuter!!!!

Beckie Williams said...

These are just too too cute thanks!

Lorie said...

These are great, Kay! What fantastic tags for Valentine treat bags, or any special gift. Great job!!

DEBBIE ORR said...

What really cute tags

Shar said...

I love these! They are all so dang cute!

Janice W. said...

Kay these are so cute and I love the "sprinkles"! Great bunch of tags!

Karen said...

These are super cute, Kay. Love 'em!