Monday, January 17, 2011

Rolling in the "Dough"


Good Morning!
Today I am rolling in the dough, cookie dough that is! I used the Valentine Baking Set dies. My Mom had the best Sugar Cookie Recipe that is a favorite in our household. When my kids were in elementary school, I would bake them for Valentine's Day, Halloween, and Christmas and they were always a hit with their classmates and teachers.

This is a double die set. I love this set, and making this card has made me hungry for my Mom's Sugar Cookies.

Cottage Cutz has lots of wonderful Valentine and cooking dies. There are some great new designs in the store. I may be spending some "dough" in the Scrapping Cottage Store.

Have a great day!

Hugs and smiles, Janice


6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Look how cute this is!! Super card today, Janice!!

Beckie Williams said...

This is just to super cute!! I love it!!

Shar said...

Adorable,Janice!

Lorie said...

This is too cute, Janice! Love the sparkly sprinkles! This is a truly SUH-WEET Valentine card! Great job!

Love ya,
Lorie

CreatedbyKay said...

I just love this die, you did such a great job with it!

Anni said...

What a beautiful blog is that! Happy that I found it!