Thursday, January 20, 2011

Peek-a-Boo...

...a Valentine for you! :)

Sorry I'm late with today's post. (I've had a horrible cold all week and it has pretty much kicked my butt. blah!) But I did want to post with the new release - this one is the kitty peeker. Isn't she sweet!

For my card base, I've used the postage stamp die. To make the base, take a piece of cardstock slightly larger than the twice the size of the die shape and fold it in half. Place the folded card on the die with the folded edge not quite all the way to the edge of the die and run through. Now you're ready to embellish!





7 comments:

CreatedbyKay said...

Awww she's cute! Hope you feel better real soon!

Ruth Ellen said...

Love that trick!! And such a cute kitty!!

Denise said...

Wow super duper adorable...

dendearmas@aol.com

Lorie said...

This is darling, Shar! I'm so glad you're feeling better!

Hugs,
Lorie

VICTORIA said...

So cute I love the card.

Janice W. said...

Love how you used the postage stamp die. Cute little puppy too!

Janice W. said...

Oops! I meant cute kitty!