Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Home

I love these new Vintage Key Shapes! And what a deal that you get both shapes on just one die!! Woohoo!! I love a good deal!!

Of course these Vintage Key Shapes are perfect for Valentine's Cards but to me they can be used for so much more!! Today, I paired one of these pretty key shapes with a Congrats on your new home card. I went ahead and stamped the sentiment onto the key because who doesn't love a new home so I felt like it was a nice extra touch. I pop-dotted the key so it would stand out from the patterned paper.

Hope your Saturday is great and you are staying warm on these cold Winter days!!


 
 
 
 
 



4 comments:

Shar said...

Very cute, Ruth Ellen! Love the key in pink and the papers are adorable. Perfect use for this fab shape!!

Lorie said...

Another great use for this die set! Way to think outside the box once again, Ruth Ellen! Love the colors you've worked together with this, too!

Hugs,
Lorie

CreatedbyKay said...

Love these colors and a great use of the key die!

Janice W. said...

Great idea for the key. Your card is very cute!