Sunday, January 09, 2011

I'm nuts about you

Hi! Well it seems that we are ALL in love with the Postage Stamp die!!! I teamed mine with the super duper cute Nutty Squirrel die. I actually cut two postage stamps so I could turn them into a card. I simply lined them up and poked a hole at the top and added a mini brad {covered with bow} ...this allows it to swivel open like so.........

These would make PERFECT little Valentines!!! I hope you like my little card! Have a wonderful day and week!!!

♥ Nikki ♥









6 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Love the idea for the swivel card!! This postage stamp die is just a must have!!

Shar said...

Ha! Awesomeness! He's so darn cute and I loe the face on the acorn. Too cute.

Beckie Williams said...

This is just two cute for words. I love the idea for using a brad to make the card swing. Thanks for sharing.

Lorie said...

ADORABLE, Nikki!! What a cutie he is!!! Very creative use of that die with the brads, and I LOVE the pink!!

Janice W. said...

Another adorable card Nikki! I love that you made the postage die cut into a swivel card!

CreatedbyKay said...

Love the pink and Kraft together as well as the swivel card idea. Very cute!