Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"He's Such a Thoughful Boy"

Today I'm sharing a scrapbook layout I made with the Heart Locket die. I think this makes a great embellishment for my page about my daughter and her boyfriend. He is constantly giving her little gifts and my husband always says "He's such a thoughful boy". We all smile when he says this and it's such a regular thing I knew I had to capture this in a layout. I simply inked lightly around the edges of my inner locket piece and added some rub-ons with their names before adhering the two pieces together.
Have a great day and stay warm, it's cold out there!
Kay

3 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Super cute!!! I love how you put their names inside the heart locket!

Shar said...

I love this! The sweet sentiment makes an adorable title and the locket with their names is so cute. :)

Lorie said...

Very sweet page, Kay!! I love the whole story behind it and that you captured it in a layout. You're such a thoughtful mom!!

Hugs,
Lorie