Monday, January 24, 2011

Chasing Away The Winter Blues

Happy Monday Morning! When I received this precious little pooch, I just had to cut her out and make this bright, cheerful card. We have had a lot of snow and now sub zero temperatures, and we are supposed to be getting another winter storm on Wednesday. They are predicting a foot or more. I am so ready for spring. Have you checked out the new dies in The Scrapping Cottage store? Cuteness overload! The die used for this card is Puppy With Heart. This die has lots of possibilities. It could be used for a variety of occasions by changing the accessories. Looks like Nikki and I are both wanting some sunshine in our lives. lol Enjoy the day!

Hugs and smiles, Janice


7 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Such a pretty card!! I love all the twine!

Lorie said...

Oh ME TOO!! Sunshine, where are you? This is so cute, Janice! I love the way you did the fur, and the ruffle ribbon, and twine are fabulous! Great job, on this cheerful and positively adorable card!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Unknown said...

Perfection Janice! A sheer delight my friend.
Love Viv xxx

VICTORIA said...

Janice there really is no words to describe how wonderful this card really is. I love it. You really did a good job on it.

Vickie said...

WOW waht a cute card. TFS

CreatedbyKay said...

Very cute - love the yellow and pink - makes me crave Spring:)

Shar said...

Janice he's adorable!