Thursday, January 13, 2011

"Be Mine" Vintage Valentine

I hope the postage stamp die hasn't worn out it's welcome, because here's another card using this most fabulous die. Can't tell you how much I love this one! :) I used it on a vintage looking card this time, also using the heart die and "be mine" stamp.



Paper doily, pearls, buttons, ribbon and lace can add a vintage feel to almost any project, IMO. My motto for vintage is, add a little more if you think you have too much and then it will be just right! :)

Happy crafting!


5 comments:

jordiegirl said...

Beautiful card.

Ruth Ellen said...

Just gorgeous!!

Nikki Foraker said...

HOLY CRAP!!! This is FLIPPIN AWESOME!!! You totally rock my socks off!!!!!

♥ nikki ♥

Lorie said...

Whoa! Shar, you are ROCKIN' the vintage look lately, and I love it!! Beautiful... just beautiful!!!

Hugs,
Lorie

Beckie Williams said...

what a great looking card you did such a really aweseom job .. I love your bunny!