Wednesday, November 03, 2010

What do you do when Halloween is over but you have some really cute Halloween dies you haven't gotten to play with yet?
You post them anyway....because even though Halloween is over scrapping that spooky night isn't. These cute little guys had me singing a certain song in my head. Can you think of what is was? Post a comment on what you think that song is and I'll pick a random winner and you will win a CottageCutz mini die of your choice.
Whether it's Halloween or Easter CottageCutz dies would be cute as little cupcake picks.
Just simply make your diecut and tape it to a toothpick and there you have it!
The Mummy is my favorite, I love the way the little face is peeking out of the wrapping.
He seems to say "I want my MUMMY"

Have fun scrapping your fun Halloween pictures and don't forget the CottageCutz dies!



8 comments:

Court said...

Monster Mash! :) Cute cute little cupcake toppers! :)

JennyKozar said...

I keep thinking Adams Family and the Mash - The Monster Mash!!! These are very cute.

Jenny Kozar

Joanna said...

These are adorable! I have to guess The Monster Mash too..that's what I would sing! lol

Shar said...

So darn cute!! These guys make perfect toppers. I love it!!

Donutfryer said...

I love these little guys! I used these on cards for my grandkids! They came out terrific! Yes, the monster mash is the only song that comes to my mind!

Pamk said...

rofl monster mash is the first thing that popped into my head. So I'll follower the crowd.

Lorie said...

Monster Mash for me, too! These are too darned cute, Kay, and those cupcakes look YUMMY!!!!

Ruth Ellen said...

I have made cupcake toppers with CC dies before, too!! Yours are absolutely adorable!!