Saturday, November 06, 2010

Let it Snow!

OK, I know many of you may still be working on finishing up your Halloween pictures, but I got some new Winter Cottage Cutz dies in the mail this week and I just couldn't wait to play!!

This is a card using one of the new Cottage Impressions Stamps. All I can say is WOW!!! So much fun!!! I do not consider myself much of a stamper, but these new Impressions could totally change me! I can have the Cottage Cutz shapes I love, now in a fun stamp format!

I used my copic markers to shade in this adorable snowman to match the colors in my patterned papers. I added a bit of bling with glitter cardstock for my snowflake and I pop-dotted the snowman shape to make him really stand out.

Thanks for stopping today! Have a great weekend and happy crafting!!

3 comments:

Shar said...

How cute is this!? This is my fave winter color combo and the snowman is adorable! Great work, Ruth Ellen!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Makes me ready for some of that white stuff... well, almost!! Adorable, card, Ruth Ellen!!

CreatedbyKay said...

I'm certainly not ready for snow but the card is sure cute with your
snowman!