Friday, November 05, 2010

I AM Nuts!!

Good morning, and welcome to The Scrapping Cottage Blog!  Sorry I'm late getting this post up, but I've been fiddling with and tweaking this card for far too long, and I finally decided it's ready.  So the question is... Are you nuts?, and the answer is an emphatic "Yes, I AM!"  Nuts about Cottage Cutz dies, that is!  Isn't this Nutty Squirrel the cutest and craziest little fella you've ever seen?  I just love those eyes, and his buck teeth.  Too funny!!   You've just got to check out all the fabulous fall dies and fun things that Joanne has at The Scrapping Cottage.  There's so many possibilities and endless hours of fun to be had once you've got those dies in your crafty little hands!! 
 The sentiment for this was computer generated, and I cut all the die pieces out with white card stock, assembled them, then colored them with my Copics.  I mentioned that I fiddled with this card an awful lot, but I think I neglected to mention how much fun I had doing just that!  The tree is stamped with Early Espresso ink from Stampin' Up!, using the tree from the Haunted Pumpkin Accessories stamp set from Peachy Keen Stamps.  

 Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Wishing you a beautiful and blessed weekend, and of course happy crafting!

Lorie

3 comments:

Shar said...

LOL Lorie!!!! I'm nuts about this card!! So stinkin cute!!!!

Muneca said...

Wow Lorie!
You have a gift! I can't get over
How much depth and dimension you get from your copics!

Ruth Ellen said...

Gorgeous!! I love how you filled the basket with acorns instead of apples!! Love how the CC dies always seem to work so well together!!