Friday, November 26, 2010

Ho, Ho, Ho...

Good morning!  I hope you had a very blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving celebration.  Black Friday has arrived, and with it comes an awesome sale going on at The Scrapping Cottage!  I love those Black Friday sales, and taking advantage of an internet sale sounds like the way to go to me!  I'll be braving the cold and crowds at 4 a.m., but you can shop right from the comfort of your own home, and get all kinds of amazing deals on Cottage Cutz and Cottage Impressions stamps, and flat rate shipping, too!  There are some adorable dies and stamps included in this sale, so head on over there at check it out!!

For my card today, I used one of my new Cottage Impressions stamps.  This oh, so cute Dog with Santa Hat Stamp was colored with my Copic markers, and I broke out the Liquid Applique for the fur on the hat.  I sprinkled the Liquid Applique with a little dazzling diamond dust for sparkle, and heated it with my heat embossing tool to make it puffy.  Isn't this little guy adorable?!!
 Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I wish you a wonderful weekend, and a very Merry Christmas season!!






4 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

Lorie this is absolutely adorable!!!

Shar said...

Awww, he's the cutest!

Angi Barrs said...

Love that fur. So adorable:)

CreatedbyKay said...

This is so cute and I love how you colored this!